Please find below answers to common questions about antique mirror glass, installations and lead times that we are regularly asked.
1) Can Antique Mirror Glass be Toughened / Tempered?
2) Do you supply and fit antique Mirror glass?
3) How long does it take to manufacture Antique Mirror Glass?
4) Why would I need my antique Mirror glass to be toughened?
5) Can I specify the levels of distressing (intensity of antiquing) of antique mirror glass?
6) What are the requirements of a site survey? /
What state does my area need to be in for a survey and installation?
7) What size of antique mirror glass panels and tiles do you supply
8) Can I buy a box of tiles?
9) Can I cut my mirror on site?
10) Why is your lead time a lot longer for the Hand finished styles?
11) Is tile grouting or a similar substance used between multiple panels or tiled layout configurations?
12) Can I measure and install my own antique mirror glass?
Click here for further information about the product, pricing, lead times, survey & installation, and samples »
I am very happy with the mirror and so pleased that after all my deliberating I did go through with it. I don't find it high maintenance at all as the mottling makes it hard to see the greasy spots!
C. Boutwood, Ashford, Kent